directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fortress] Realm, enMasse and Commander Git repo created
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 21:08:08 GMT
Le 11/11/14 21:54, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
> On 11/11/2014 03:38 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>> More to come later (Shawn has some pending package rename and license
>> headers update to commit).
> Hello,
>
> Migration of the fortress code into the new apache git repos has been completed.  All
of the package names and license terms should be up-to-date.  Can't build the source until
the new apache ldap api has been released (without jumping through hoops).  I'll notify everyone
once the code is ready to be built and tested.
The API has been released a couple of hours ago. It should now be
available in the maven repo.

Can you give it a try ?

Thanks !