directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [fortress] User guide added
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 06:51:35 GMT
> Le 27/10/14 21:40, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
>
> There is more content here:
>
> https://symas.com/products/symas-enforcement-foundry/
>
> That can be used as needed.
> Ah. I was only looking at Imfortress.org site. Some more to get from
> Symas suite then.
There is not a lot of things that can qualify as a User Guide there
either :/

Right now, I have to produce the API javadoc and wref, put them into the
iste. That's a very first mandatory step. But we lack some pages where
we describe how oto actually use the API in an application. We have to
discuss about what we want to see in such a User Guide...

Hopefully, we will have some time to spend on that in the next few
weeks, including the Apache Conference !