directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [fortress] User guide added
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 06:13:19 GMT
Le 27/10/14 21:40, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
> On 10/27/2014 10:57 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I just added the User Guide links and content in
>> http://directory.staging.apache.org/fortress/user-guide.html.
>>
>> Feel free to check it. Feedbacks welcome !
>>
> Do you think this qualifies as a user's guide?
This is the entry point for the User Guide. Sorry if I was not clear
about the fact that it does not contain all what is needed for a
qualified User Guide, it currently contain 2 chapters.

>  I think it is more of a background knowledge article to understand the policy semantics.

Yep.
> There is more content here:
>
> https://symas.com/products/symas-enforcement-foundry/
>
> That can be used as needed.
Ah. I was only looking at Imfortress.org site. Some more to get from
Symas suite then.

> Here is an article that might be appropriate for moving:
>
> https://symas.com/kb/demonstrate-end-to-end-security-enforcement-using-open-source/
Ok, will work on that too.