directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fotress] JIRA import...
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 18:47:14 GMT
Le 23/10/14 15:55, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
> On 10/23/2014 03:35 AM, Pierre Smits wrote:
>> It does sound reasonable. And given that you two know about all the issues in the
Cloud JIRA you can point creators of issues in the new JIRAs to the equivalent so that content
can be references.

>> Depending of course on how long the Cloud JIRA will exists.
> I am ok with starting over, though would prefer not.  As Emmanuel said, most of the issues
are bugs either reported externally or found during tests.  The cloud jira will remain operational
for the forseeable future so yes we can always reference to the old system for historical
purposes.  The one drawback is we lose the transparent history of the project, i.e. when others
come look they will think we've just started tracking issues which reflects poorly on project
maturity.
I'm also thinking that we need to reflect the project past life on the
fortress front page. We would need a big of history there... Shawn ?