directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <mckinney-2...@att.net>
Subject Re: [Fotress] JIRA import...
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 13:55:20 GMT
On 10/23/2014 03:35 AM, Pierre Smits wrote:
> It does sound reasonable. And given that you two know about all the issues in the Cloud
JIRA you can point creators of issues in the new JIRAs to the equivalent so that content can
be references.

> Depending of course on how long the Cloud JIRA will exists.

I am ok with starting over, though would prefer not.  As Emmanuel said, most of the issues
are bugs either reported externally or found during tests.  The cloud jira will remain operational
for the forseeable future so yes we can always reference to the old system for historical
purposes.  The one drawback is we lose the transparent history of the project, i.e. when others
come look they will think we've just started tracking issues which reflects poorly on project
maturity.