directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [fortress] Next steps
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 23:22:36 GMT
Hi again,

so we now have the git repo setup ! We have a few things that need to be
addressed now :

- Shawn is currently removing the dependency on UnboundId, i'll will
give him a hand with the PasswordPolicy part which needs a bit of love
- We have to cleanup the pom.xml, and use the latest dependencies for
the project (we have the script shell to do that)
- The package name should be changed from org.openldap.fortress to
org.apache.directory.fortress. the best is to do it in one shot, once
Shawn is done with his current work
- We also have to add the ASF header in all the files. I can do that.
- The Notice and License files have to be updated too

Ok, quite a changes to apply !

Otherwise, I think that fortress already follow the directory code
format (or quite close), a global formatting could be done once the
package has been renamed.

I may have missed a few steps, but all in all, this is what is on our
plate now.

We are still waiting for the JIRA to be migrated, taht will come sooner
or later !

Thanks !