directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <mckinney-2...@att.net>
Subject Re: Fortress IP clearance
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:12:08 GMT

On 10/15/2014 01:34 AM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:
> At this point, and focusing on Fortress-core only, I wouls suggest we
> simply get rid of Uboundid dependency, and then we should be good to go.
>
> Anyone has another take on this matter ?

Seems reasonable, though as previously stated there will be a bit of work to complete the
DAO integration with apache ldap API (password policy + a couple of utility entities - suffix
and container) to pass all of the junit tests.  The realm package is just fortress + a tomcat
lib so might be worth doing at same time as core.