directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <mckinney-2...@att.net>
Subject Re: Fortress IP clearance
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 12:21:43 GMT
On 10/08/2014 05:38 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Typically, here are the info I'll need :
> - the code base URL, with a MD5/SHA checksum, at the very date of the
> donation (ie, if we have some modification after this date, then they
> should be retained and injected into teh code base when moved to The ASF
> repository. All in all, it's a matter of building a zip and sign it, and
> move it to a place we can download it (can be teh latest release, for
> instance)

What date are we considering the donation date - today?  Assuming it is
that, I will download latest snapshot from each of the four repos (core,
commander, enmasse, realm), sign, and then upload to one of our file
servers.

On 10/08/2014 05:38 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> - a Corporate CLA (from Joshua tree and Symas) as to be fulfilled and
> sent to The ASF

Yes, I will arrange this.

On 10/08/2014 05:38 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> The list of all the people having worked on the code base, with their
> consent

Again yes, no problem.

On 10/08/2014 05:38 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> The list of dependencies with their licence have to be checked to be
> sure they are compatible (ie, " Apache, BSD, Artistic, MIT/X, MIT/W3C,
> MPL 1.1, or something with essentially the same terms").

So here I am assuming the dependencies in the pom.xml are not adequate.
Rather we need to list the resolved dependencies, i.e. located in the
/lib folder, for each project.  I will take care of this too.