directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fortress IP clearance
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 10:38:12 GMT
Le 07/10/14 15:30, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> I have accepted the role of committer on private mailing and emailed a copy of ICLA form
to the secretary.  AFIK these are the sole tasks assigned to me currently.  Thanks for the
help.
Hi Shawn,

let's pursue this conversation on the dev mailing list.

I'mcurrently filling parts of the IP clearance document, but at some
point, I'll need your help.

Typically, here are the info I'll need :
- the code base URL, with a MD5/SHA checksum, at the very date of the
donation (ie, if we have some modification after this date, then they
should be retained and injected into teh code base when moved to The ASF
repository. All in all, it's a matter of building a zip and sign it, and
move it to a place we can download it (can be teh latest release, for
instance)
- a Corporate CLA (from Joshua tree and Symas) as to be fulfilled and
sent to The ASF
- The list of all the people having worked on the code base, with their
consent
- The list of dependencies with their licence have to be checked to be
sure they are compatible (ie, " Apache, BSD, Artistic, MIT/X, MIT/W3C,
MPL 1.1, or something with essentially the same terms").

Tell me what item you can deal with !

Thanks !