directory-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Oerding <sebastian.oerd...@robotron.de>
Subject Re: Embedded Apache DS as proxy
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 05:43:57 GMT
I have further investigated that adding the my self defined attribute
types / object class to the embedded Apache DS fails. The invocation of

this.directoryService.getSchemaManager().add(revocationAttribute);

returns false which indicates that the attribute has not been added. But
I have no idea what's the problem. Even when I do not add the attribute
types and comment out all Code in my Interceptor (where I create a
SearchEntry using my attribute oids) I still get this exception. However
the only OID I use in another method is the one for the common name
which should be no problem.

Maybe I would get more information by the logger. But I use log4j2 and
adding the SLF4J-API causes log events to be endlessly rotated between
log4j2 and SLF4J (probably this is due  to using the apacheds-all which
includes the SLFJ4 classes)

Does anyone has an idea what could be the problem?

With regards Sebastian