directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notice to donate Fortress to the Apache Directory Project
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:33:37 GMT
For sure, my previous post was not intended to discourage all the people
who have contributed in the past or are committing their time to bring the
project and its work forward.
I am a user of the latest stable version and am using both Server and
Studio 2.0 versions in our SIT environments.

Kudos to you all!!!

As far as I can see it (and my view is limited, granted) the new 2.0
version will bring Apache Directory Server miles forward with respect to
functionality and performance, compared to the latest stable release. I am
eager awaiting its GA release.

I will help promoting it whenever I see the opportunity and can fulfil it.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-