directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Contributions (was: Notice to donate Fortress to the Apache Directory Project)
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 20:30:54 GMT
Did I write being a contributor of mediocre stuff? Whoah, that is a
freudian slip. And other may perceive it as such. But what I meant to write
was: contributor of minor and trivial stuff. Nonetheless, I do appreciate
credit/recognition and well-meant gratitude for my contributions.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-