directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <>
Subject Mavibot bulkloader
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2014 06:52:25 GMT
Hi guys,

I have a bit of time this week-end, I'm reviewing the bulk loader code
and will try to imrpove it.

So far, we need to add a few imrpovements and features, AFAICS :

- unlimited number of entries. Currently, we are memory bound, as we
load in memory all the DN we read from the file. A merged sort could
help here (still to think more about this pb)
- we need to inject the config in the bulkloader in order to inject the
user indexes we want to load. This is currently not done (although we do
have the list of indexes to process)
- speed up - if we can.

If you have any other idea or suggestion, that would be very welcome !

View raw message