directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [Studio] error while running from latest trunk
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 06:11:54 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

On 07/16/2014 11:58 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Hi Stefan, Kiran,
>
> I still can't get a installer working on Mac. Kiran, did you have it
> working ?

Do you mean the DMG installer? Or just the zip?

At least the zip is built for me, you may also check the zip created by
Jenkins [1].

The real installers for Mac and Windows don't build for me currently I
don't have required tools (hdiutil, makensis) installed and have to find
out if they exist for Linux.

Another pb I have is that in the generated Linux tar.gz archives the
main directory has access rights 000.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1]