directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release soon...
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 16:15:51 GMT
On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Stefan Seelmann <mail@stefan-seelmann.de>
wrote:

> On 06/13/2014 07:58 AM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > Kiran has fixed two serious issues in the server (one related to
> > replication, the other has to do with RDN index not being corretcly
> > updated). That were two blocking issues for which we wanted a fix before
> > a long expected release.
> >
> > I would suggest we spend the next three days looking at the pending
> > JIRAs so that we can get a few of them fixes before we start cutting a
> > release at the beginning of next week.
> >
> > wdyt ?
> >

> Sounds good. I'd like to release Studio then afterwards, there was no
> release for almost a year now. Some bugs depending on shared were fixed.
> Maybe we can also update to the newest ApacheDS version, but I'm not
> sure if an update for the configuration editor is required and if I have

time to make the required changes. For the RCP application I'd keep the
> current Eclipse version 3.8 (Juno) for this release, and then later this
> year upgrade to Eclipse 4.4 (Luna).

I would like to see an option for sending the SortControl in the export
wizard
but so far haven't got time to do this, but if the Stduio release is planned
then I wish to add this before the release process starts.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com