directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <>
Subject Git ?
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:35:52 GMT
Hi guys,

since the inception of the project, we are using Subversion (well, at
the very begining, it was on CVS). We are all used to it, but I'm quite
sure that most of us are also using Git on a side project.

I'm a bit fed up of switching from Git to Svn, and back. I work a few
weeks using SVN, then when I come back to Git, I have to read the doco
again, because I don't remember all the fancy commands to use it
efficiently. The very same things after a few weeks using Git.

What about moving the full project to git ? Do you think it would be too
much of a pain ?

View raw message