directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [Studio]
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 19:29:03 GMT
You also need to import trunk versions of shared and apacheds (and maybe
also jdbm and mavibot) into your workspace because we currenlty use
these snapshot versions in studio's pom.xml.

There there will still be compile errors in ldapservers.apacheds.v15x
projects, you need to checkout and import Mina 2.0.7 tag to solve that.
Or just ignore or close those projects.

Last not least close all *.feature projects and the rcp project, or
ignore errors.

Quite a mess, I hope I can find time to play around with Tycho in the
next weeks to see if it can help towards a simplier build system.

Kind Regards,
Stefan