directory-dev mailing list archives

From Lucas Theisen <lucasthei...@pastdev.com>
Subject Re: Unit tests for ldap api classes
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 17:05:54 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Thank you, I believe I knew that already, but was drawing a blank this
morning.

Should we still consider extracting out another subproject that would be a
peer of apacheds and shared.  It would basically be the shared/ldap/client
branch.  Then both this new client subproject and the apacheds subproject
could depend on shared, as well as client depending on server so that it
could contain its own unit tests.

Its just a thought, and I am quite likely missing some reason why we don't
do this, but it seems like it would be a good idea.

Thanks,
Lucas