directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Boxer, Aaron" <Aaron.Bo...@uhn.ca>
Subject RE: ApacheDS 2.0.0-M16 not running on windows 7 64 bit
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 14:55:31 GMT
OK, I get it.

Thanks,
Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 1:39 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: ApacheDS 2.0.0-M16 not running on windows 7 64 bit

Le 14/05/2014 02:56, Boxer, Aaron a écrit :
> What about Yet Another Java Service Wrapper
>
> http://yajsw.sourceforge.net/
>
> It claims to be a GPL Tanuki replacement.

Sadly, it's LGPL.

We need an AL 2.0 compatible licence project...

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the
intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the
organization.