directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Boxer, Aaron" <Aaron.Bo...@uhn.ca>
Subject RE: ApacheDS 2.0.0-M16 not running on windows 7 64 bit
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 00:53:32 GMT
It's probably time to switch back to commons daemon, which has eveolved a lot suince then.

> I use commons daemon in combination with an application that launches
> an embedded ApacheDS 1.5 and it runs flawlessly since end of 2012

We would be very pleased to get some direction here, this is most certainly the way to go.
We can't simply accpet the idea to keep going with win32 and tanuki wrapper, that's for sure.

Yes, most windows boxes are now 64 bit.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the
intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the
organization.