directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New documentation
Date Sun, 18 May 2014 06:48:33 GMT
Le 17/05/2014 19:20, Lucas Theisen a écrit :
> Hi Devs,

Hi Lucas,

> I committed new documentation to ads-site.  The documentation is for
> LdapConnectionTemplate which has not yet been part of any "shared"
> release.  So I left it in staging.  Will it automatically get promoted the
> next time we release the shared project?
Kiran's answer is fine.

>  Would one of you take a quick
> look to see that it fits with the rest of the documentation and is in the
> right place?
It's at te right place and it's better thanmost of the documentation we
already have ;-)

> http://directory.staging.apache.org/api/user-guide/2.10-ldap-connection-template.html#other-useful-methods
>
> I believe I got all of the associated links modified correctly as well.
> Let me know if I missed anything.

There was just a missing reference to this page on the parent's
user-guide page, I added it.

Thanks Lucas !

PS : you can use #, ##, ###... instead of underlying the titles with

# My Title

is equivalent to

My Title
========

But you can have many different levels with # (one per added #) when you
are probably limited to 2 levels with === and ---