directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Unit tests for ldap api classes
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 21:50:22 GMT
On 05/03/2014 11:30 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Le 5/3/14 10:20 PM, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :

>>> Like ?
>> ldap-client integration tests (if also moved to the client project) need
>> apacheds.
>>
>> apacheds integration tests need ldap-client
>
> api-ldap-client-api, which is from shared.
>
> I don't think we have cyclic dependenxy here...

If
- shared/api-ldap-client-api is moved to clients/trunk/ldap and
- apacheds/ldap-client-test is moved to clients/trunk/ldap too

then we have, because apacheds modules depend on api-ldap-client-api and
ldap-client-test depends on apacheds modules. Ok, only on project level,
not on module level.

Kind Regards,
Stefan