directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Unit tests for ldap api classes
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 17:16:02 GMT
Hi Lucas,

I see the benefit of your approach, and maybe others already thought
about that. But maybe it is not so easy.

The client module would depend on many apacheds modules.

And currently many apacheds modules depend on the ldap-client-api module:

$ find * -name pom.xml | xargs grep -l api-ldap-client-api
core-api/pom.xml
core-integ/pom.xml
http-directory-bridge/pom.xml
interceptors/hash/pom.xml
interceptors/logger/pom.xml
interceptors/authn/pom.xml
kerberos-test/pom.xml
ldap-client-test/pom.xml
mmr-tests/pom.xml
protocol-ldap/pom.xml
server-integ/pom.xml

I'm not sure if all of them really need the ldap-client-api module. But
to refactor is is quite some effort. I won't stop you from trying, if
you succeed I think that would be great :)

Kind Regards,
Stefan