take a look at this earlier message http://markmail.org/message/x3r2oemsfluznh7p

HTH

On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 12:15 AM, James Hurley <jhurley@pros.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to implement a custom password validator (interface org.apache.directory.server.core.api.authn.ppolicy. PasswordValidator) for our ApacheDS 2.0.0-M12 installation  and I don’t see where this can be configured for use.  The Apache Directory Studio interface for changing the server configuration has a text field in the password policy for the validator but there is no documentation what is supposed to go there (class name? alias? Something else?).  My plan was to compile my validator class against the release jar then include it  on the classpath but it is unclear how I can actually plug it in for use.  Can someone provide some information on how to do this?  Thanks for your help!

James Hurley | PROS | Senior Software Engineer | Product Development
email: jhurley@prospricing.com

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com