directory-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Clum <joshc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using AbstractKerberosITest
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:22:14 GMT
I'm using 2.0.0-M15. I think KdcConnection is being a little more helpful.
Connecting like this:

  KdcConfig config = KdcConfig.getDefaultConfig();
  config.setUseUdp( false );
  config.setHostName("127.0.0.1");
  config.setKdcPort( kdcServer.getTcpPort() );
  config.setEncryptionTypes( kdcServer.getConfig().getEncryptionTypes() );
  config.setTimeout( Integer.MAX_VALUE );
  KdcConnection connection = new KdcConnection( config );
  ServiceTicket ticket = connection.getServiceTicket(USER_UID + "@" +
REALM, USER_PASSWORD, "krbtgt/" + REALM + "@" + REALM);

is at least giving me an error:

  11:15:57,186 ERROR [KERBEROS_LOG] (AuthenticationService.java:313) No key
for client uid=hnelson,ou=users,dc=example,dc=com
  11:15:57,186 WARN  [KerberosProtocolHandler]
(KerberosProtocolHandler.java:241) The client or server has a null key (9)
  11:15:57,187 WARN  [KERBEROS_LOG] (KerberosProtocolHandler.java:242) The
client or server has a null key (9)
  11:15:57,269 ERROR [KERBEROS_LOG] (AuthenticationService.java:313) No key
for client uid=hnelson,ou=users,dc=example,dc=com
  11:15:57,269 WARN  [KerberosProtocolHandler]
(KerberosProtocolHandler.java:241) The client or server has a null key (9)
  11:15:57,269 WARN  [KERBEROS_LOG] (KerberosProtocolHandler.java:242) The
client or server has a null key (9)

I'm guessing I have to register/create a keytab with server for hnelson? I
manually created a keytab for hnelson but I don't see a way to specify it
using connection.getServiceTicket.