directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@symas.com>
Subject Mavibot : status
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 05:30:57 GMT
Hi guys,

I just committed a big bunch of modifications in my branch. All those
changes are related to the implementaton of transactions (write and read
transactions).

We now have an implicit transaction system, associated with an explicit
transaction system. In other words, if the user does not explicitely
start a transaction, every operaton will start a transaction itself.
Otherwise, if the user has started a transaction, the operations will
use it and no commit will be done unless the user does it.

The read trasactions are also implemented, but need a check.

We have two failing tests atm (well, one is not a failure, it's just
blocking : the multiThreadInsert test). The failure is for the bulk load
test.

This is still very premature, so I won't inject the branch into trunk
atm. I will fix the tests and add some more to be sure that everything
is in place.

Thanks !