directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <>
Subject [Mavibot] status...
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2014 09:33:27 GMT
Hi guys,

I just fixed a bug in the way the duplicate values were handled in the
persisted btrees : we weren't storing the new header into the value
after an insertion, so we wre not capable to get back any of the values.

Having fixed this bug, all the tests are now passing green, but one (a
test where we construct a btree using a bulk load).

Now, i'm not really pleased by the performance of the system when we
have sub-btrees. It works, but it's really slow. I have to investigate
this problem, and wil do that tomorrow in the plane.

Anyway, we are close to something that can be used in ApacheDS. We just
lack some way to reclaim free pages from the copiedPage B-tree. This is
what I'm going to work on next week.

Have a nice week-end !

PS: I'm working in a branch atm.

Emmanuel L├ęcharny