directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Cursor cleanup
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:02:24 GMT
Hi guys,

after having tried to work on DIRAPI-184, I have checked the cursor API
and hierarchy. There are a few things that bother me :

- We do use xxxImpl for most of the implementations (EntryCursorImpl,
SearchCursorImpl, ...) except for BaseEntryFilteringCursor. I suggest we
rename this class EntryFilteringCursorImpl
- We have two classes named KeyTupleArrayCursor (one in Xdmb, one in
Mavibot). The mavibot class use a Value Cursor internally, I suggest we
rename it KeyTupleValueCursor
- The SearchCursor.avalaible() method seems not to work when called on a
LdapNetworkConnection. I have to investigate this one.

thoughts ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,