directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS Multi-tenant
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 08:51:52 GMT
Le 3/18/14 9:41 AM, Remco Vallinga a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering its possible to setup an Apache directory service for a multi-tenant
environment.
> I want to use the DS to have multiple organisations within one single DS. Each organisation
has to be isolated from eachother.

The best possible way to do that is to create one partition per
organization.

Each partition is associated with a single database, so they are all
separated. Also it's not possible to move an element from partion A to
partition B.

Last, not least, you can protect each partition to give access to it to
a subset of users.

A partition is associated with a namingContext.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,