directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject ExtendedOps & Controls cleanup
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 09:09:33 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm currently doing a little clanup on the extOps and controls code.
Here are a few things I will do :
- The StandaloneLdapApiService class inherit from
DefaultLdapCodecService in order to eliminate duplicate code (already done)
- I will create sub-packages for extOps and Controls in the
api-ldap-extras-codec-api project (as we already have in
api-ldap-extras-codec)
- The various codecs and exteOps implementations are not consistent,
with complex things being done all over the code
- there are some missing extops and controls (I was specifically
thinking about starTLS exteop)

Bottom line, I'm worning on it this week !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,