directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Mavibot Status] In-Memory btree
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 13:46:38 GMT
Hi guys,

sorry for the latency, I was dealing with familly matters last week...

The in-memory B-tree is now fully working with transactions and
revisions. This is a huge step forward. I now have to fix the persisted
B-tree code to reflect the changes made in the B-tree hierarchy,
something I intend to do this week (note that I'm busy during the day,
I'll work in the evening, as I'm in a hotel up to starday. The good
thing is that I will share a room with Howard Chu, so we will be able to
share some ideas...)

Strange january... I hope that february will be more efficient !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,