directory-dev mailing list archives

From laurent cop <laurent....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] Try to add a new plugin in Studio
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 21:54:11 GMT
Hi, Stefan,

    Thank you for your reply. I'll try to package it.

    I am trying to resolve the generation of StandAlone on my own too.

    If I want to take a plugin as a reference to integrate mine. Is
aciitemeditor plugin a good candidate (MANIFEST.MF, plugin.properties,
plugin.xml, pom.xml, Activator.java)  to do so?

                                         Thanks