directory-dev mailing list archives

From laurent cop <laurent....@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [Studio] Try to add a new plugin in Studio
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 16:30:29 GMT
I am sending the zip file as a jar due to restricted security rules on
attachment file. You only need to rename as a zip

                            thanks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: laurent cop <laurent.cop@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/11/6
Subject: Re: [Studio] Try to add a new plugin in Studio
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>

Hello Stefan,

            Here is the role manager plugin in a very light version,
without any dependencies. Where do I have to reference it in Studio
Application for this plugin to be activated in the StandAlone application.

            Thank you for your help. I hope this plugin will be usefull for
Apache Directory Studio community. As a result.I am planning to deliver my
plugin in few weeks after ADS Standalone version packaging and testing

                                               Kind regards, Laurent