directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mavibot Partition] Status
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 12:25:29 GMT
Le 11/30/13 1:25 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :
> Le 11/29/13 10:31 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :

>>> I was damn wrong...
>>>
>>> Many failures are due to bugs in mavibot, or bugs in the mavibot partition.
>>>
>>> I have fixed a serious issue in Mavibot itself, and I'm now chasing bugs
>>> in the mavibot partition. 6 errors and 6 failures in core-integ atm.
>>>
>> After a good insomnia, I was able to fix a couple of more bugs. We now
>> have :
>>
>> Tests run: 690, Failures: 3, Errors: 1, Skipped: 132
>>
>> The failing tests are :
>>
>> Failed tests:
>>   AliasSearchIT.testOuUsers:171->verifyCounts:557 expected:<2> but was:<1>
>>   AliasSearchIT.testOuPeople:194->verifyCounts:560 expected:<2> but was:<1>
>>   AliasSearchIT.testOuEngineering:274->verifyCounts:557 expected:<1> but
>> was:<0>
>>
>> Tests in error:
>>   PartitionConfigurationIT.testAddAndRemove:87 » LdapOperationError
>> ERR_577 Erro...
>>

>> One of the problème was that we were'nt replacing an entry which content
>> was modified, leading to some errors when checking the attributes.
>>
>> I have to figure out what are those Alias issues. Will work on that this
>> evening or this week-end.
>>
> Ok, I now have core-integ tests passing ! The
> partitionConfigurationTestIT error was due to a double closure of the
> recordManager. This was easy to fix.
>
> I also modified the way we update the RdnIdex : as we now can replace an
> elemnt in a BTree, we don't anymore drop and add each ParentIdAndRdn
> into this index. The gain is 20% if speed when adding entries (140/s
> against 120/s previously).
>
> All the core-integ tests are now passing, I have failurs in server-integ :
>
> Failed tests:
>   SearchIT.testMultiValuedRdnContent:824 null
>   ClientInitialRefreshIT.testInitialRefreshLoad:360 null
>
> Tests in error:
>   SearchIT.testSearchJpeg:895 » Naming [LDAP: error code 80 - OTHER:
> failed for ...
>   SearchIT.testSearchUsersAttrs:1144 » Naming [LDAP: error code 80 -
> OTHER: fail...
>   SearchIT.testSearchAttrCommonName:1019 » Naming [LDAP: error code 80 -
> OTHER: ...
>   SearchIT.testSubstringSearchWithEscapedCharsInFilter:1484 » Naming
> [LDAP: erro...
>   SearchIT.testDirserver635:416->search:398 » Naming [LDAP: error code
> 80 - OTHE...
>   SearchIT.testSearchOperationalAttrs:1178 » Naming [LDAP: error code 80
> - OTHER...
>   SearchIT.testSearchAttrCN:958 » Naming [LDAP: error code 80 - OTHER:
> failed fo...
>   SearchIT.testSubentryControl:768->createAccessControlSubentry:685 »
> Naming [LD...
>   SearchIT.testSearchAttrName:987 » Naming [LDAP: error code 80 - OTHER:
> failed ...
>   SearchIT.testUndefinedAvaInBranchFilters:611->search:398 » Naming
> [LDAP: error...
> [...]
All of those test failures are due to one single test which left the
server in a bad state : the testAbandonnedRequest test is creating 100
users, and tries to abandon a search request done on those 100 users.
The test itself works, but we don't clean the server fast enough at the
end of the test (for some unknown reason).

If I @Ignore this test, all of the server-unit tests are passing.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,