directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mavibot Partition] Status
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 00:25:55 GMT
Le 11/29/13 10:31 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :
> Le 11/28/13 7:26 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :
>> Le 11/24/13 12:50 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :
>>> Le 11/24/13 10:51 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :
>>>> Hi guys,
>>>>
>>>> this morning, I launched a test on core-integ to see where we are, after
>>>> a few modifications I have made on Mavibot :
>>>>
>>>> Tests run: 690, Failures: 6, Errors: 12, Skipped: 132
>>>>
>>>> This is better than last week, but still there is some progress.
>>>>
>>> I forgot to mention that the failing tests are not failing when ran
>>> individually. That mens there is more likely a problem with the Mavibot
>>> partition shutdown and reload between two tests.
>>>
>> I was damn wrong...
>>
>> Many failures are due to bugs in mavibot, or bugs in the mavibot partition.
>>
>> I have fixed a serious issue in Mavibot itself, and I'm now chasing bugs
>> in the mavibot partition. 6 errors and 6 failures in core-integ atm.
>>
> After a good insomnia, I was able to fix a couple of more bugs. We now
> have :
>
> Tests run: 690, Failures: 3, Errors: 1, Skipped: 132
>
> The failing tests are :
>
> Failed tests:
>   AliasSearchIT.testOuUsers:171->verifyCounts:557 expected:<2> but was:<1>
>   AliasSearchIT.testOuPeople:194->verifyCounts:560 expected:<2> but was:<1>
>   AliasSearchIT.testOuEngineering:274->verifyCounts:557 expected:<1> but
> was:<0>
>
> Tests in error:
>   PartitionConfigurationIT.testAddAndRemove:87 » LdapOperationError
> ERR_577 Erro...
>
>
> One of the problème was that we were'nt replacing an entry which content
> was modified, leading to some errors when checking the attributes.
>
> I have to figure out what are those Alias issues. Will work on that this
> evening or this week-end.
>
Ok, I now have core-integ tests passing ! The
partitionConfigurationTestIT error was due to a double closure of the
recordManager. This was easy to fix.

I also modified the way we update the RdnIdex : as we now can replace an
elemnt in a BTree, we don't anymore drop and add each ParentIdAndRdn
into this index. The gain is 20% if speed when adding entries (140/s
against 120/s previously).

All the core-integ tests are now passing, I have failurs in server-integ :

Failed tests:
  SearchIT.testMultiValuedRdnContent:824 null
  ClientInitialRefreshIT.testInitialRefreshLoad:360 null

Tests in error:
  SearchIT.testSearchJpeg:895 » Naming [LDAP: error code 80 - OTHER:
failed for ...
  SearchIT.testSearchUsersAttrs:1144 » Naming [LDAP: error code 80 -
OTHER: fail...
  SearchIT.testSearchAttrCommonName:1019 » Naming [LDAP: error code 80 -
OTHER: ...
  SearchIT.testSubstringSearchWithEscapedCharsInFilter:1484 » Naming
[LDAP: erro...
  SearchIT.testDirserver635:416->search:398 » Naming [LDAP: error code
80 - OTHE...
  SearchIT.testSearchOperationalAttrs:1178 » Naming [LDAP: error code 80
- OTHER...
  SearchIT.testSearchAttrCN:958 » Naming [LDAP: error code 80 - OTHER:
failed fo...
  SearchIT.testSubentryControl:768->createAccessControlSubentry:685 »
Naming [LD...
  SearchIT.testSearchAttrName:987 » Naming [LDAP: error code 80 - OTHER:
failed ...
  SearchIT.testUndefinedAvaInBranchFilters:611->search:398 » Naming
[LDAP: error...
  SearchIT.testUnicodeFilter_DIRSERVER_1347:1601 » Naming [LDAP: error
code 80 -...


I will investigate them this week-end.

-- 
Regards,
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com 


Mime
View raw message