directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [Studio] Try to add a new plugin in Studio
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 22:59:18 GMT
Hi Laurant,

On 11/06/2013 02:48 PM, laurent cop wrote:
>             Here is the role manager plugin in a very light version,
> without any dependencies. Where do I have to reference it in Studio
> Application for this plugin to be activated in the StandAlone application.

I was able to run your plugin in the Studio RCP application. Your plugin
has a dependency org.eclipse.core.databinding.beans, however this
dependency is not yet included with the Studio application. I just
copied org.eclipse.core.databinding.beans_1.2.200.v20120523-1955.jar
from a local Eclipse Juno installation into the studio/plugins folder,
then your plugin was started :)

Can you please try to do the same, if it works for you we can add the
databinding.beans plugin to Studio.

Kind Regards,
Stefan