directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failures on Mavibot-partitin : heads-up
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2013 08:40:46 GMT
I fixed most of the errors thi smorning. There are 1 failure and 1 error
remaining, dur to some wrongly handled cursors when we are browsing
tuples from an index.

Basically, when we use something like the forwardGreaterOrEq method on
an index, it goes though the <key, value> tuples. Well, it's supposed to
do so, but right now, it does not do that. The reason is that we don't
"see" the values when we hae duplicates.

We also have another issue : we dont have any method to position into
the index (especially when we have a <key, value> and duplicates value).

I still have to see if the semantic is correct. More to come.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,