Hi all,

I’m reading the codes preparing myself for development of some Kerberos related features. Just have a minor question as below.

According to DER rule, in the short form, the length octets consist of a single octet in which bits 7 to 1 encode the number of octets in the contents octets, and the form applies only for lengths between 0 and 127. Thus in the TLV class, the length of ONE_BYTE array should be 128 instead of 256. If I understand this correctly, then this should be only a minor coding issue, no bug exists here since the array is correctly used with check (length < 128).