On 14/10/2013 12:14, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:
On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org> wrote:
HI all,
I've heard something about Escimo and read [1] it is supposed to be a SCIM v2 [1] protocol implementation.

yes

Since at Syncope we have something similar planned for next releases [3], do you think that Escimo implementation could be general enough to make it work eiher on top of - say - ApacheDS and Syncope?

yes, the goal is to make it easy to adapt on different kinds of backends.
The default implementation has complete support to use any LDAP server as a backend.
Escimo is also JAXRS implementation neutral, i.e., it can be used with any JAXRS
library (by default it uses Apache Wink)

Great to hear: FYI, current Syncope JAX-RS interface is built on top of Apache CXF and we would like to add a second SCIM interface.

Is there any documentation available (yet) about how to develop Escimo or how to extend it? How much is already implemented?

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/