Hello sorry if i am reposting back. As I have just subscribing to the list, I have posted before subscribing...To be sure, I send again. Last time ;-)

Here is my question : I want to add a popup menu in studio for few tests, no commit at this point. So I try to make a fragment without anything from studio.rcp (as a host plugin) as it contains the Application. And I want to add a small piece of code "above"

Under eclipse, my fragment works fine without any new code.

After when I want to package as a product Standalone without adding new code, I loose all perspectives :-(  give me something like close all perspective. core MMI of eclipse (File, Help, etc...). Perspective is an emmpty list...

Any help welcomed.

       Thanks