directory-dev mailing list archives

From laurent cop <laurent....@gmail.com>
Subject [Studio] Try to add a new plugin in Studio
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:22:16 GMT

Hello,

   - I try to add a new plugin in Studio

   - I checkout last release on svn repo. Compile my plugin using mvn and then studio using
mvn which generates a ApacheDirectoryStudio-win32-x86-XXXX-SNAPSHOT.zip

    - I unzip it and got the exe and my plugin in plugindir of extracted archive

    - When I run the exe, every plugins is loaded except mine :-(

     - I look in the in Display error log in Configuration tab / in "A propos" window that
my plugin is installed . But in the plugin tab, my plugin is not displayed.

     - I click on Activate this-plugin when one of it's classes is loaded and use extension
point to extend Studio and features. As bellow, I expect a display of a popupMenu when selection
of IEntry and display the content of an attributeCertificateAttribute

<plugin>
  <extension
         point="org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus">
      <objectContribution
            id="rolemanager.popupMenu"
           objectClass="org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.model.IEntry">
         <menu
               id="rolemanager.menu1"
               label="%menu.label"
               path="additions">
            <separator
                  name="group1">
            </separator>
         </menu>
         <action
              class="org.apache.directory.studio.rolemanager.popup.actions.DelegateRole"
               enablesFor="1"
               id="rolemanager.delegateAction"
               label="%action.label"
               menubarPath="rolemanager.menu1/group1"
               tooltip="%action.tooltip">
         </action>
         <action
              class="org.apache.directory.studio.rolemanager.popup.actions.RevokeRole"
               enablesFor="1"
               id="rolemanager.revokeAction"
               label="%action.label.0"
               menubarPath="rolemanager.menu1/group1"
               tooltip="%action.tooltip.0">
         </action>
      </objectContribution>
   </extension>

   <extension point="org.apache.directory.studio.valueeditors">
      <valueEditorclass="org.apache.directory.studio.rolemanager.valueeditor.certificate.AttributeCertificateValueEditor"
icon="resources/icons/certificateeditor.png"name="attribute certificate X509 editor">
      <syntax syntaxOID="1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.8" />
      <attribute attributeType="attributeCertificateAttribute" />
      </valueEditor>
  </extension>

             Help appreciated, Thanks