directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Try to add a new plugin in Studio
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:33:00 GMT

On 29 oct. 2013, at 22:03, Stefan Seelmann <mail@stefan-seelmann.de> wrote:

> Hi Laurent,
>
> Can you please also post your manifest.mf?
>
> Event better if you could publish your plugin sources e.g. to github or
> send me a private zip archive, then I'll have a look.

+1

Any suspicious information in Apache Directory Studio's log file (located at "~/.ApacheDirectoryStudio/.metadata/.log")?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

> Kind Regards,
> Stefan
>

> On 10/29/2013 01:22 PM, laurent cop wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>>   - I try to add a new plugin in Studio
>>
>>   - I checkout last release on svn repo. Compile my plugin using mvn and then studio
using mvn which generates a ApacheDirectoryStudio-win32-x86-XXXX-SNAPSHOT.zip

>>    - I unzip it and got the exe and my plugin in plugindir of extracted archive
>>
>>    - When I run the exe, every plugins is loaded except mine :-(
>>
>>     - I look in the in Display error log in Configuration tab / in "A propos" window
that my plugin is installed . But in the plugin tab, my plugin is not displayed.

>>     - I click on Activate this-plugin when one of it's classes is loaded and use
extension point to extend Studio and features. As bellow, I expect a display of a popupMenu
when selection of IEntry and display the content of an attributeCertificateAttribute

>> <plugin>
>>  <extension
>>         point="org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus">
>>      <objectContribution
>>            id="rolemanager.popupMenu"
>>           objectClass="org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.model.IEntry">
>>         <menu
>>               id="rolemanager.menu1"
>>               label="%menu.label"
>>               path="additions">
>>            <separator
>>                  name="group1">
>>            </separator>
>>         </menu>
>>         <action
>>              class="org.apache.directory.studio.rolemanager.popup.actions.DelegateRole"
>>               enablesFor="1"
>>               id="rolemanager.delegateAction"
>>               label="%action.label"
>>               menubarPath="rolemanager.menu1/group1"
>>               tooltip="%action.tooltip">
>>         </action>
>>         <action
>>              class="org.apache.directory.studio.rolemanager.popup.actions.RevokeRole"
>>               enablesFor="1"
>>               id="rolemanager.revokeAction"
>>               label="%action.label.0"
>>               menubarPath="rolemanager.menu1/group1"
>>               tooltip="%action.tooltip.0">
>>         </action>
>>      </objectContribution>
>>   </extension>
>>
>>   <extension point="org.apache.directory.studio.valueeditors">
>>      <valueEditorclass="org.apache.directory.studio.rolemanager.valueeditor.certificate.AttributeCertificateValueEditor"
icon="resources/icons/certificateeditor.png"name="attribute certificate X509 editor">