directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheDS and Mavibot
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 17:03:17 GMT
Hi guys,

after having played with serialization and fixing some issues, I ran a
small test : adding 10 000 entries and then searching 400 000 times a
random entry from the base, with a cache containing 1000 elements max.

Here are the results with JDBM and Mavibot :

JDBM : 169s to add 10 000 entries, search 5 958 entry/s
MVBT : 112s to add 10 000entries, search 10 824 entry/s

This is run on Core-Integ (so no network) on my machine, with one single
client. Tose are very preliminary tests, there is still more to do on
Mavibot.

Still interesting that we are going twice faster.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,