directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <>
Subject Re: [Studio] Try to package a Studio fragment
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 07:01:48 GMT
On 10/24/2013 10:30 PM, laurent cop wrote:
>> Hello sorry if i am reposting back. As I have just subscribing to the list, I have
posted before subscribing...To be sure, I send again. Last time ;-)

Then here my 1st reply again:

Do you get any error/stacktrace or message about missing dependencies in

>> Here is my question : I want to add a popup menu in studio for few tests, no commit
at this point. So I try to make a fragment without anything from studio.rcp (as a host plugin)
as it contains the Application. And I want to add a small piece of code "above"
>> Under eclipse, my fragment works fine without any new code.
>> After when I want to package as a product Standalone without adding new code, I loose
all perspectives :-(  give me something like close all perspective. core MMI of eclipse (File,
Help, etc...). Perspective is an emmpty list...
>> Any help welcomed.
>>        Thanks

View raw message