directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Mavibot] ApacheDS perfs
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 18:55:57 GMT
Hi guys,

I' moving forward : the duplicate values are now stored into a sub-btree
again, when we have more than 8 values for a given key (like the
ObjectClass). The performances are way better than when I was using only
an array to store the values. I'm now able to store 100 entries per
second, from 0 to 10 000 entries (the injection is slowing down at the
end, but not as it was doing when I was using arrays).

I still have some issues to fix (the deserialization does not work, but
this was anticipated, nothing serious), so I'm quite convinced we can
get a new mavibot version available with improved performances for the
server very soon.

More to come !

--
Regards,