directory-dev mailing list archives

From laurent cop <laurent....@gmail.com>
Subject [Studio] Try to package a Studio fragment
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 20:30:02 GMT

> Hello sorry if i am reposting back. As I have just subscribing to the list, I have posted
before subscribing...To be sure, I send again. Last time ;-)

> Here is my question : I want to add a popup menu in studio for few tests, no commit at
this point. So I try to make a fragment without anything from studio.rcp (as a host plugin)
as it contains the Application. And I want to add a small piece of code "above"

> Under eclipse, my fragment works fine without any new code.
>
> After when I want to package as a product Standalone without adding new code, I loose
all perspectives :-(  give me something like close all perspective. core MMI of eclipse (File,
Help, etc...). Perspective is an emmpty list...