I'm also preparing its integration in the Password Editor of Apache Directory Studio as well.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 17 sept. 2013, at 11:29, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org> wrote:

support for PKCS5S2 is now included in the server, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1898

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 8:37 PM, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org> wrote:
if you want to implement, then

1. create a subclass of PasswordHashingInterceptor [1]  supporting the said hashing mechanism

2. package it as a jar and copy it to lib directory

3. go to the entry ads-interceptorId=passwordHashingInterceptor,ou=interceptors,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config

4. change the value of ads-interceptorclassname to your new class's FQCN

5. restart the server

If you want to see an example implementation take a look at [2]

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/interceptors/hash/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/hash/PasswordHashingInterceptor.java
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/interceptors/hash/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/hash/Sha256PasswordHashingInterceptor.java