This is fixed in trunk, you can test again with the latest trunk
for verification

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:20 AM, Paul Bayliss <prbayliss@me.com> wrote:
I just raised a Jira issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1902) concerning failures when multiple requests are made to a directory concurrently. As per the Jira I see LDAP Error Code 49, 80 and 1 that appear to be related to a ConcurrentModificationException in ServerEntryUtils.

I have marked the bug as critical, however It may actually be a blocker. Please let me know if you need any further information to help with analysis, it would be a pleasure to help.

Many thanks,
Paul

--
Kiran Ayyagari