directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mavibot] Need for a cache to replace the WeakReferences...
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2013 11:26:21 GMT
Le 9/4/13 12:15 PM, Mohit Srivastava a écrit :
> I have been looking into http://code.google.com/p/concurrentlinkedhashmap/ .
> I like to know how it will help in maintaining versionned cache? May be we
> have to create one more HashMap just for versions.
Suppose you have a key K, which can be used for many different version
V, you just have to encapsulate those two informations into a new key :
<K, V>. For instance, if the key is 'acme', and you have 3 versions v1,
v2 and v3, the key you want to use will be <acme, v1>, <acme, v2> and
<acme, v3>.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,