Great work! Some notes:
- Perhaps link MVCC Btree (Top of the front page) to https://cwiki.apache.org/labs/mavibot.html
MVCC Btree >> MVCC Btree
- Mavibot is a MVCC BTree in Java...Stated twice with very few words between...I would move the second paragraph under the news announcement to the top so it's not repeated.
5 MINUTE TUTORIAL
- mmultiple >> multiple
- Once the revision is not anymore in use >> Once the revision is no longer in use
- As the Java garbage collector already keep in memory the most frequently used data, it's likely that the important pages - ie, the top of each BTree - will be kept in memory.
keep >> keeps
- WeakReference...is that a lazy loaded proxy?...Perhaps link to definition...
On 08/08/2013 12:28 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I started to create the Mavibot web site with Pierre-Arnaud help. It's
> not visible on the main site yet, but you can check it on the staging site :
> Any review/feedback welcome !
> Note : the downloads page aren't yet updated because the vote is on its
> way. The packages are available at people.apache.org/~elecharny
> Thanks !